Netbox.Browser is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Netbox.Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the first Browser with pay-to-surf model!
At last you can spend your time surfing the Web and get rewarded just for that.
To get paid you don't need to watch ads or fill in any forms. Nothing of that kind. Just use Netbox.Browser as usual: read news, hang out in your social networks, watch videos adn so on. For that you will be rewarded on a daily basis with cryptocurrency.
1. Download Netbox.Browser now and you will get your first welcome bonus – 20 NBX coins!
2. The more time you spend in Netbox.Browser doing your things – the more coins you get every day!
3. Send your NBX to Staking Pool. This DeFi service allows to earn more coins daily!
4. Play online games with other users and add your NBX winnings to your wallet!
5. Last, but no least, join our Referal Program: invite your friends and both of you will get extra rewards – up to 10 NBX!
Ask about our opinion, Netbox.Browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Apartments.com Rental Search New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Netbox.Browser on PC
To download and install Netbox.Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Netbox.Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Netbox.Browser on PC.
Download Netbox.Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Netbox.Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Netbox.Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Netbox.Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.