Neon Hockey is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Neon Hockey PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to Neo Hockey! Wind up your shots and get ready to strike your way to glory in #1 air hockey game on Android.
Neon Hockey Features:
– Fast paced full simulation gameplay
– Realistic physics and colorful glow visuals
– Simple to play but hard to master
– 3 modes: tournament, single player, two players
– 4 difficult levels from beginner to expert
– Dozens of arena skins including various pucks, strikers and tables
Ask about our opinion, Neon Hockey provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Temple 3D Endless Run the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Neon Hockey on PC
To download and install Neon Hockey for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Neon Hockey on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Neon Hockey on PC.
Download Neon Hockey for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Neon Hockey Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Neon Hockey, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Neon Hockey on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.