Neon Chrome is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Neon Chrome PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer – again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. Older devices may struggle to run the game with high frame rate.
– Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
– Completely destructible environment
– Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
– Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
– Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
– Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons – the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
Ask about our opinion, Neon Chrome provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Host A Minecraft Server On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Neon Chrome on PC
To download and install Neon Chrome for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Neon Chrome on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Neon Chrome on PC.
Download Neon Chrome for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Neon Chrome Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Neon Chrome, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Neon Chrome on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.