NEET Challenger is the newest Education release developed and published by AESL Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NEET Challenger PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your search for the best NEET preparation app for NEET ends here! The NEET Challenger app by AESL gives you easy access to past year NEET papers and detailed analysis to help you boost your preparation for NEET
Give your preparation for NEET a strong edge as you use the NEET Challenger app to attempt questions from NEET past year papers for Zoology, Botany, Physics & Chemistry. Practice through past year NEET questions and strengthen your hold on concepts too, as you go along.
Highlights of NEET Challenger App:
Attemptable past year NEET /AIPMT questions available chapter wise
Detailed insights into every question that you attempt from previous year NEET / AIPMT papers
Distractor Rationale – Get an explanation on why the other options were incorrect
Link to NCERT Concept – Know the exact section of your NCERT textbook that covers the question
Other Possible Cases – Get familiar with other possible cases made from the questions in past year NEET / AIPMT papers.
Similar Expected Questions – Practice other questions similar to those that have appeared in past year NEET papers and are of high probability to be asked in NEET 2020 and so on. This way you are set for expected NEET questions in NEET 2020 and so on!
Wondering what possible questions can come in the exam? You can attempt the expected NEET 2020 questions which are highly likely to come in the exam and get the correct answers then and there in this app!
The NEET Challenger app for NEET includes questions and solutions for the following NEET / AIPMT papers:
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019 (Odisha)
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2018
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2017
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016 (July)
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016
Past Year paper solutions for Re-AIPMT 2015
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2015
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2014
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2013
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2012
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2011
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2010
The NEET Challenger app for NEET includes questions and solutions for past 10 year NEET /AIPMT papers from 2010 – 2019 (Total 13 Papers)
AESL is an established name in IIT/JEE and NEET preparation, guiding students since 1988. Known for its extensive NEET, IIT-JEE, NTSE and Olympiads preparation pedagogy, the coaching institute has made a mark in the educational arena. The application from the house of Aakash Educational Services Limited, has been tailored to meet the needs of not just Engineering and Medical aspirants, but also students aiming to ace various Olympiads and Scholarship examinations.
NEET Challenger provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Word Link Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install NEET Challenger on PC
To download and install NEET Challenger for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NEET Challenger on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NEET Challenger on PC.
Download NEET Challenger for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NEET Challenger Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NEET Challenger, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NEET Challenger on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.