NDTV News – India is a free Android App developed by NDTV Official App, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NDTV News – India PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official NDTV News app brings you the latest stories, videos and photos from NDTV newsrooms. Stay connected with the latest news from India and around the world. Get easy access to live TV, videos, photos, news beeps, cricket scores and more on your device with the NDTV News app.
Easy access to breaking news, top stories, live TV, live radio, photos, videos, sports and more. Award-winning journalists and technology combine to bring you the best reports on Politics, Business, Cricket, Sports, Food, Entertainment, Opinions, Bollywood and more. You can also get live cricket scorecards and track stock markets.
NDTV’s brand new app launched in March 2017. The new app is faster and lighter to ensure the smoothest reading experience. With a full material design and multi-format news, this is the only app you will ever need.
• Breaking news, top stories, India, world, business, entertainment, sports and more
• Full coverage of India and International news events
• City news and popular stories
• Short news in 3 points, check out News Beeps
• Cube, your window to instant updates anywhere in the app
• Alerts to keep you up-to-date on the latest news
• Share via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, Google+ and more
Watch & View
• Daily video updates from the world of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business, auto, gadgets, food and health; from India and around the world.
• Top videos from all categories, most popular and the best of NDTV
• Photo galleries and slideshows
Live Video & Live Radio
• NDTV 24×7
• NDTV India/NDTV Khabar
• NDTV Prime
• Alerts/Notifications – Select which categories to receive alerts or notifications from. Define silent hours to mute notifications at night.
• Cube – Our newest feature! The cube floats on top of all screens in the app showing you latest updates from elections, cricket scores and more!
• NDTV Premium – Subscribe and support NDTV! Our subscribers get access to high quality Live TV. Subscription also removes all advertisements from the app.
• Cricket scorecard – Get the latest cricket scores on the app and the cube. Follow IPL on NDTV.
• Chromecast Support – Cast videos and live TV to supported televisions and other devices!
Keep up to date with the ongoing Cricket series – IPL scores, India Cricket series 2018 schedule, India Cricket series 2018 match results and more!
Follow the latest election news and results. Get the latest news on upcoming Madhya Pradesh elections, Rajasthan elections, Mizoram elections, General Elections and more!
• Permission for “Phone State” is required to turn off radio during a phone call
• When trying to login for comment, “Contacts” permission is requested because this is how Google has defined the login permissions.
Our Other Apps:
NDTV Bangla – For your dose of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business and more.. all in Bengali. Download here. – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndtv.bangla
NDTV Tamil – For your dose of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business and more.. all in Tamil. Download here. – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndtv.tamil
NDTV Khabar – NDTV India – For your dose of news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, business and more.. all in Hindi. Watch Live TV and the Prime Time show, hosted by Ravish Kumar. Download here. – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndtv.india
Ask about our opinion, NDTV News – India provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Southwest Airlines New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install NDTV News – India on PC
To download and install NDTV News – India for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NDTV News – India on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NDTV News – India on PC.
Download NDTV News – India for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NDTV News – India Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NDTV News – India, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NDTV News – India on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.