NBC Sports is a free Android Game developed by NBCUniversal Media, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NBC Sports PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch all of the 2018 Winter Olympics and thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN and Golf Channel, LIVE with the NBC Sports app!
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• 2018 Winter Olympics
• NFL Sunday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Trail Blazers, Warriors, and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies, and White Sox
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Enhanced views and alternate camera angles available for some events
• Key moments and data available for some events.
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using Chromecast for Android.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
NBC Sports provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Toy Blast PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install NBC Sports on PC
To download and install NBC Sports for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NBC Sports on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NBC Sports on PC.
Download NBC Sports for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NBC Sports Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NBC Sports, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NBC Sports on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.