Navy Field is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Navy Field PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Compete and win against players around the world with a variety of battleships! Cooperate with clan allies and upgrade your warships to rule the ocean!
■ More than 200+ Battleships!
– Pick your favorite among the coolest destroyers, cruisers, battleships, aircraft carriers and submarines!
– Control legendary naval warships of USA, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the Soviet Union.
■ Customize Your Battleships!
– Upgrade your battleships for different types of performance!
– Design your own battleship based on your choice of strategy.
■ Win against the World!
– Compete in the real time PVP against players around the world
– Communicate in chat system and cooperate with allies for victory!
■ Historic naval battles of World War 2
– Dive into realistic naval battles of World War 2 in Campaign Mode
– From Europe to the Pacific Ocean! Lead every war to victory and show what you’ve got!
[Find out more]
■ App Permissions : USING PHOTOS, MEDIA, AND FILES (REQUIRED)
– Permission is required to install this game.
– Allowing permission allows you to install games or store data memory externally.
– Please be assured that this game will not have access to your photos or files.
Navy Field provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Manage Graphics Performance Per App On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Navy Field on PC
To download and install Navy Field for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Navy Field on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Navy Field on PC.
Download Navy Field for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Navy Field Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Navy Field, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Navy Field on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.