NavRadio+ is a free Android App developed by KoTiX, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NavRadio+ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Radio Tuner application ONLY for the following Android Car Navigation Head Units:
– head units based on MTC firmware with cpu PX3, PX5, PX6 and PX30.
– head units with chipset Allwinner T3, T8, Intel SC9853 (TS9) and UIS7862 (TS10)based on firmware TopWay.
– head units with chipset S32F0 (better with rooted rom).
It's not compatible with firmwares that are not based on TopWay, MTC or S32F0!
A FREE VERSION without logos or customizations, to test compatibility, can be downloaded HERE:
(It's not a web radio! It doesn't require internet connection for tuning)
It's widely customizable in the graphics and layouts:
– Custom Backgrounds: Predefined, System wallpaper, Solid colors, personal images
– Color Themes support
– 3 view modes:
Vertical List (5,6 or 6 buttons)
Horizontal Grid (1×5, 2×3, 2×4, 2×5, 3×3, 3×4, 3×5)
Fullscreen (double tap or timed)
– Selectable inactivity timer for fullscreen activation
– Toggable StatusBar in fullscreen mode
– Toggable Frequency slider
– Automatic assignement of Logo images to the stored radio stations.
– Logos can be download from internet or sideloaded.
– Metadata for launchers and widgets
– Automatic merging of alternative frequencies for each station
– Station lists can be saved/restored
– Notifications Toasts
– Selectable Radio Region
– Station editable elements : Position, Frequency, Name, Logo, Favorites
– Autostart on boot option
Ask about our opinion, NavRadio+ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install NavRadio+ on PC
To download and install NavRadio+ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NavRadio+ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NavRadio+ on PC.
Download NavRadio+ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NavRadio+ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NavRadio+, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NavRadio+ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.