NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by NAVITIME JAPAN CO., LTD.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get directions , maps, voice route guidance is I find it easy .
You can also Find restaurants and hotels and wifi spot information .
You can take advantage of complex subway and bus for the first time to ride , you can go to the attractions .
Of course, you can also find wifi spot and 100 yen shops , hospitals from the current position .
It is useful to your Japanese tourism .
App introduction page：
Web Top page：
Train Transfer page：
Train Diagram page：
Train Railroad page：
Bus Transfer page：
Bus Diagram page：
Category Search page：
Bus Company List：
Train Info Company List：
Ask about our opinion, NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Score! Hero the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi on PC
To download and install NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi on PC.
Download NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NAVITIME – Map & Transfer Navi on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.