National Test Abhyas is a free Android App developed by NTA eGov Mobile Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on National Test Abhyas PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
National Test Abhyas app is designed to give students exposure to Computer Based Tests (CBT) being conducted by India's National Testing Agency (NTA).
With the help of National Test Abhyas app, you can experience Computer Based Mock Tests for JEE MAIN and NEET on your mobile or tablet, for free!
Get access to New Mock Tests released every day on the app, and fine-tune your final preparations for competitive exams like IIT JEE MAIN, NEET (for now) in Hindi and English, and for more exams that will be launched soon.
See your Mock Test results immediately after giving the test, with AI-driven analytics that provide actionable feedback to help you score better in competitive exams like IIT JEE MAINS, NEET, and more. It assists you in understanding where you are going wrong, with its question-wise analysis and time management strategies.
National Test Abhyas App consists of Mock Tests with different types of questions and varying difficulty levels that will help you gain the confidence needed to clear the actual exam with ease.
National Test Abhyas App has been created by NTA, the governing body that conducts multiple competitive exams, including JEE MAIN and NEET, across India. Therefore, we have your best interests at heart when it comes to helping you achieve your goals of clearing these competitive exams.
★★★ MUST DOWNLOAD APP FOR JEE AND NEET STUDENTS ★★★
★★★ Key Features ★★★
★ Daily new Mock Test released for IIT JEE Mains & NEET in English & Hindi.
★ AI-driven analytics with actionable feedback.
★ Mock Tests based on current syllabus & previous year papers.
★ Solution of each paper is available.
★ Question-wise analysis available in every test with explanation & solution.
For support related queries please click on NTA Support
Ask about our opinion, National Test Abhyas provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sweet Snap – live filter,Selfie photo edit on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install National Test Abhyas on PC
To download and install National Test Abhyas for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type National Test Abhyas on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy National Test Abhyas on PC.
Download National Test Abhyas for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More National Test Abhyas Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using National Test Abhyas, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running National Test Abhyas on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.