National Rail Enquiries is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by National Rail Enquiries. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on National Rail Enquiries PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stay on track with the free National Rail Enquiries App, Great Britain’s number one destination for train timetables and travel information. Get live train times and cheap tickets from all the major train line operators.
National Rail Enquiries lets you plan, book and keep up to date with all your train travel in one easy app. Manage your journeys across the Great Britain train network with My Travel, plan new routes with our comprehensive journey planner and receive real time travel updates. Personalised to you, you can check timetables, set up travel alerts, find out about train disruption quickly, track your train and save your favourite journeys. You can also find cheap train fares.
• Click to buy tickets – We link you directly to the train operator so you can find the cheapest fares. No booking or credit card fees.
• My Travel – Set up personalised travel updates. Save your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train departure home and get relevant live updates from across the network at a glance.
• Journey Planner – Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information and track the progress of trains and as well as being alerted to disruptions on the line along your route.
• Live Train Times – View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station in Great Britain.
• Progress Tracking – Find out exactly where a train is along a route, from A to B and everything in between.
• Watch a Train – Pin a train to My Travel to watch its progress across the network with a single tap.
• Real Time Push Notifications – Get timetable disruption alerts sent straight to your phone or watch as they happen.
• Wake-up alerts – Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination.
• London Underground and DLR – Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations.
• Taking you from A to B, put in a postcode and get the best route planner to the nearest station
National Rail Enquiries gives you live times and all the journey planner information you need about fares so you can buy cheap tickets for all journeys with the major train line operators across Great Britain:
Arriva Trains Wales
East Midlands Trains
Great Western Railway
South West Trains
Virgin Trains East Coast
Ask about our opinion, National Rail Enquiries provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Walk Tracker – Step Counter Free & Calorie Burner the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install National Rail Enquiries on PC
To download and install National Rail Enquiries for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type National Rail Enquiries on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy National Rail Enquiries on PC.
Download National Rail Enquiries for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More National Rail Enquiries Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using National Rail Enquiries, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running National Rail Enquiries on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.