National Park Trail Guide is a free Android App developed by Adventure Projects, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on National Park Trail Guide PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
National Park Trail Guide is your comprehensive guide to hiking and sight-seeing in our National Parks.
• Currently packing complete trail data and hike descriptions for many of your favorite National Parks, including life-list destinations like Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Teton, Mount Rainier, Point Reyes, Rocky Mountain, Zion, Glacier, Acadia, Great Smoky, and more!
• Search for hikes using the map or a park's “best of” list curated through star rankings from the community.
• Never get lost again! See your live position on a terrain or satellite map and vertical profile
• No cell signal needed. The data is available offline, and your phone uses its built-in GPS to show your location.
• Plan the perfect trip for you, using our hike difficulty ratings, elevation profiles, star ratings, and informed insights on seasons, camping and lodging, guided tours, food and drink, and more.
• Traveling with kids? We have an expert-selected list of Family Friendly Hikes. Want to target the park’s most beautiful features? View our list of Gems.
• Other cool features: Create a to-do list, upload your photos, record a GPS track, or send your exact location to help in case of emergency.
• The app is completely free–our gift to you as part of the 2016 National Park Service's Centennial Celebration.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Terms of Service: https://www.adventureprojects.net/ap-terms
Ask about our opinion, National Park Trail Guide provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Gummy Drop! – Free Match 3 Puzzle Game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install National Park Trail Guide on PC
To download and install National Park Trail Guide for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type National Park Trail Guide on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy National Park Trail Guide on PC.
Download National Park Trail Guide for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More National Park Trail Guide Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using National Park Trail Guide, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running National Park Trail Guide on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.