NASA is a free Android App developed by NASA , especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NASA PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
– View over 16,000 images (and growing everyday)
– Watch live NASA TV
– Read all the latest news and features stories
– Watch over 14,000 NASA videos from around the agency
– Discover the latest NASA mission Information
– View upcoming sighting opportunities for the International Space Station and get notifications before they happen
– Watch live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the International Space Station
– Display satellite tracking 2D maps and 3D earth models with the International Space Station and other Earth orbiting satellites
– Get the latest tweets from around the agency
– Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
– Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
– Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
– Explore the featured content section with 3D planet models and information
– View the Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
– Listen to Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
– Easily share everything with your friends on social media
NASA provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPNs For BBC iPlayer: Reviewed and Working in 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install NASA on PC
To download and install NASA for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NASA on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NASA on PC.
Download NASA for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NASA Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NASA, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NASA on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.