nanoloop is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on nanoloop PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package, optimised for mobile use. It runs smoothly on a wide range of phones and tablets, including older and low end devices.
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
– Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
– Automatisation of all parameters
– 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
– 8 patterns per channel
– Load samples from SD-card
– Sample via microphone
– Trim samples
– Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
– Song editor with loop function
– Send and receive projects via e-mail
– Compatible with iOS version
– WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
– Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4×4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
Ask about our opinion, nanoloop provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PureVPN vs ExpressVPN: Who’s the Best? Quick Review [Guide]
Download and Install nanoloop on PC
To download and install nanoloop for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type nanoloop on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy nanoloop on PC.
Download nanoloop for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More nanoloop Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using nanoloop, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running nanoloop on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.