Nano Golf: Hole in One is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Nano Golf: Hole in One PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get a hole in one. How far can you get without missing a shot?
– Endless crazy courses to master.
– Get the highest score possible and compete against friends.
– Deadly traps and cunning courses.
– Easy one handed controls.
– Unlock tons of exciting balls with unique abilities! (including bee ball, retro and explosive bomb!)
– Tough achievement challenges, can you beat them all?
– Optimised for the latest devices.
– Better than Golf! It's the ultimate casual golf experience.
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other Nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Nano Golf: Hole in One first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Piano Magic 2018 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Nano Golf: Hole in One on PC
To download and install Nano Golf: Hole in One for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Nano Golf: Hole in One on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Nano Golf: Hole in One on PC.
Download Nano Golf: Hole in One for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Nano Golf: Hole in One Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Nano Golf: Hole in One, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Nano Golf: Hole in One on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.