Name day: calendar of first names is a free Android App developed by Pixel IT, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Name day: calendar of first names PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Many countries in the world has the tradition of celebrating Name Days. We want to help keep this beautiful tradition alive!
Our app will help you to find out today's Name Days or see how many days are left to your friend’s name.
– Our app contains Name Days of the following countries:
Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and USA.
– Set up a fully customizable widget to see today's Name Days
– Monthly listing of Name Days
– Search celebration days by name
– Can't you find a name? Don’t worry and add a custom Name Day!
– You don't need to remember the Name Days any more. Be reminded with Name Day notifications so you don't miss Name Days any more.
– Do not hesitate to send us feedback about possible new functionalities which would you like to see in our app!
Feel free to contact us if you would like help translating into other languages :)
If you like our app, don't forget to leave a rating and share it with your friends and family 🙂
What is a Name Day?
This unique tradition began as part of the early Christian Church calendar to commemorate the saints and angels. The practice then moved to celebrating the people who were named after a saint. Eventually, other names were added to the calendar to celebrate all people’s names.
Name Day is a large part of the culture in these countries! All the calendars, diaries, and notebooks have the Names printed with the corresponding date. Radio Stations at the beginning of the morning news, broadcast whose name is being celebrated that day. It’s like a birthday, but in some ways even better.
On your Name Day you receive flowers, students and adults alike bring sweets or chocolates to recognize and celebrate. Your family has a cake waiting for you as well as for visitors that may surprise you with a visit.
Name day: calendar of first names provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: bell365 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Name day: calendar of first names on PC
To download and install Name day: calendar of first names for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Name day: calendar of first names on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Name day: calendar of first names on PC.
Download Name day: calendar of first names for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Name day: calendar of first names Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Name day: calendar of first names, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Name day: calendar of first names on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.