NAB Mobile Banking is a free Android App developed by NAB, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on NAB Mobile Banking PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NAB’s Mobile Banking app. Managing your money has never been easier.
All the things you’d expect from our secure banking app:
• Make fast instant payments or schedule them for the future.
• Share or save your payment receipts, or view the transaction and merchant details later.
• Share your BSB and account details, or create a PayID.
• Save your regular payees and billers.
• Find your nearest NAB branch or ATM.
• Choose how you access your app, whether by fingerprint or facial recognition on compatible devices, or by passcode and password.
Manage your transactions:
• Digitally store your receipts for tax or warranty purposes.
• Make payments with NAB Pay, on compatible devices with NFC.
• Receive notifications when you use your card, or money arrives in your account.
• Scan and deposit cheques.
• Send international payments to over a hundred countries around the globe.
• Approve payments.
We give you the tools to manage your cards:
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? You can temporarily block or unblock your card, permanently block and order a new card, or replace a damaged card instantly.
• Get a detailed breakdown of your repayment options.
• Activate your new card, or change your PIN at any time.
• Control where and how you use your Visa credit and debit cards, such as for online transactions or overseas card use.
Tools to help you every day:
• Create a savings goal and track your progress.
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Download 2 years of statements, or create Proof of Balance, Interim or Interest statements.
• Manage your Home Loan’s scheduled payments, add or change your offset account, or get an estimated property valuation.
• Rollover your Term Deposit when it matures.
• Need another account? You can open one in minutes.
• Manage profiles for shared and business accounts.
• Get support, chat to a banker or send us your feedback.
You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history, which allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe and ensure the app works the way it was designed.
Ask about our opinion, NAB Mobile Banking provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Color by Number: Coloring Book Free – Pixel Art the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install NAB Mobile Banking on PC
To download and install NAB Mobile Banking for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type NAB Mobile Banking on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy NAB Mobile Banking on PC.
Download NAB Mobile Banking for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More NAB Mobile Banking Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using NAB Mobile Banking, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running NAB Mobile Banking on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.