n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums is a free Android App developed by n-Track, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for Android
Try n-Track Studio for free: if you like it you can subscribe & unlock standard or advanced features*
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 8 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• VocalTune* – pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel*
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite*
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Input monitoring
*Some features require one of the three available in-app subscription levels:
What you get:
• Up to 8 tracks
• Up to 2 effects per track / channel
• Save your song online with the option to collaborate with other musicians
NOTE: Saving to WAV/MP3 on your local device storage requires a purchase
STANDARD subscription ($0.99/month)
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 tracks)
• Unlocks all the available effects (Free Edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free Edition has up to 2)
• Export to WAV or MP3
EXTENDED subscription ($1.99/month)
Everything in Standard edition, plus:
• 64 bit audio engine
• Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format (Standard Edition is limited to 16 bit WAV)
• 3D frequency spectrum view
SUITE subscription ($3.99/month)
Everything in Extended edition, plus:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Sigma Messenger, A Super Fast Telegram Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums on PC
To download and install n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums on PC.
Download n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running n-Track Studio DAW Beat Maker, Record Audio, Drums on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.