N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 is a free Android App developed by CraftsApp Team, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
N+ Launcher is designed to be a simple and fast launcher, including native Android™ 7.0 Nougat launcher experience!
N+ Launcher also keeps latest Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow experience,and has many enhanced features.
Features for Android™ N:
Android™ 7.0 Nougat style Animation and Design.
Android™ 7.0 Nougat Style Drawer, Vertical style, A-Z fast scrollbar.
Android™ 7.0 Nougat Style for Widgets display.
Also, we added some new features inspired from Pixel™ Launcher. We will add more cool features.
Swipe up to access app drawer.
Android™ 7.1 style for app drawer.
Android™ 7.1 style for home indicators.
Features for Android™ Oreo 8.0:
Added Android™ 8.0 style folder.
Added Android™ 8.0 style search bar.
We will bring more features for Android™ O.
Features for Customization:
Support setting for desktop,icon layout,size and color of app name and so on.
Support setting for App drawer.
Support setting for Folder.
Support Hide Apps.
Features for Launcher Personalization:
Support Edit Icon function.
Support Icon Pack function.
Support Wallpaper and Widget function.
N+ Launcher is based on the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat, support for Android™ 4.1+ devices.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
If you like N+ Launcher, please RATE us and share N+ Launcher to your friends,and also you can give us more suggests.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: MyGP – Offers, Recharge, Live TV, FlexiPlan Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 on PC
To download and install N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 on PC.
Download N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running N+ Launcher – Nougat 7.0 / Oreo 8.0 / Pie 9.0 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.