MyYes is a free Android App developed by YTL Communications Sdn. Bhd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyYes PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now, you can have access to your Postpaid and Prepaid account within seconds by using MyYes app.
Manage your account, check & pay your latest bills, view your plan usage, purchase add-ons or even receive alerts from the convenience of your phone.
· View your plan usage and unbilled amount
· Check your latest bill
· Make payment for your bill
· Reload your Prepaid credit
· Purchase add-ons
· View your account status
. Check your credit limit
· Be on the alert with what’s happening with Yes4G
· Stay up to date with our latest promotions
Data usage on Yes is not chargeable while connected to our Yes4G network. However, there will be minimal charges for any alert being pushed to your mobile.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MyYes first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Disable Web Search On Windows 10 April Update [Guide]
Download and Install MyYes on PC
To download and install MyYes for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyYes on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyYes on PC.
Download MyYes for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyYes Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyYes, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyYes on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.