myWorldLink is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on myWorldLink PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
myWorldLink App is the Self Customer Service Application exclusively developed for WorldLink Customers which gives our customers the access to manage all the services conveniently. The more you do with myWorldLink the more you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
BILLING MADE EASY
– View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
– Pay your bill online instantly & securely
– View Billing History
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
– Open and check your trouble tickets from anywhere
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
– View your daily and monthly internet usage
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
– View and update your contact information
– View Internet & NETTV remaining days/subscription details
– Temporarily extend To expired account
– View grace days
– Sync multiple account on same device
– Sync one account on two different devices
CONTROL YOUR SERVICES
– View and Change Wifi Password
– View and Control Connected Devices
– Reboot router
– Parental Control
– Mac Filtering
– SafeNet – Safer internet for children
– myWorldLink app is available on Android 4.1.2 and above.
HELP AND SUPPORT
– Help : Help yourself with FAQs
– Hotline number : 01-5970050(NTC), 9801523050(NCell)
– Support : email@example.com
– Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/wlink.np
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced myWorldLink first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to add apps to the right-click menu on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install myWorldLink on PC
To download and install myWorldLink for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type myWorldLink on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy myWorldLink on PC.
Download myWorldLink for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More myWorldLink Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using myWorldLink, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running myWorldLink on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.