MyTrails Pro License is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyTrails Pro License PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The preferred way to activate Pro functionality is to use an In-App Purchase in MyTrails (MyTrails > Preferences > About > tap on Edition).
Purchase this to permanently activate all Pro features in MyTrails. You must have the main MyTrails application installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogsparks.mytrails).
As of MyTrails 1.4, Pro-only features include:
– ability to display multiple tracks on the map simultaneously
– ability to create offline maps with unlimited number of tiles (the free version is limited to 100 tiles when creating offline maps)
– ability to display the HUD and permanent legend on the map view
– proximity notifications
– pause detection
– upload to and download from My Trails, GPSies, Dropbox, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com
– screen lock
As more Pro-only features are added to MyTrails (and we have a long wish-list), the license price may increase, so if you get in early, not only do you support a thriving project, but you're also saving money 🙂
The Pro license does not include access to premium maps (Ordnance Survey, IGN, OS Opendata, etc.), which you can separately purchase subscriptions to via in-app purchases.
Of course, all the features of the free version are also available (read the description for the free version for more details):
★ Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass
★ OpenGL Rendering
★ Free online maps
★ Offline maps
★ Offline map creation
★ Premium maps
★ Record GPS tracks
★ Display multiple GPS tracks at once
★ Colorized tracks
★ Share and archive tracks
★ Full tablet support
★ MyBackup Integration Support
MyTrails Pro License provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Jigsaw Puzzle Of The Day New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install MyTrails Pro License on PC
To download and install MyTrails Pro License for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyTrails Pro License on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyTrails Pro License on PC.
Download MyTrails Pro License for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyTrails Pro License Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyTrails Pro License, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyTrails Pro License on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.