Mystic Vale is a free Card Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mystic Vale PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
***** INCLUDES VALE OF MAGIC EXPANSION FOR FREE! *****
Cleanse the curse upon the land! Get ready for an all new deck-building experience in Mystic Vale, coming to mobile on 6th June! Based on the award-winning board game, play cards to heal the world, gain powerful advancements and useful vale cards. Keep improving your cards and you’ll be able to restore the land to it’s natural beauty! Are you ready for a new deck-building adventure?
INNOVATIVE CARD CRAFTING SYSTEM.
Create your own powerful cards and uncover amazing combos!
BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK AND GRAPHICS.
Discover a stunning world filled with fantastical creatures.
DEEP GAMING EXPERIENCE.
Make tactical choices and spend your resources wisely.
TREMENDOUS REPLAY VALUE
Explore thousands of possible card combinations, with more added via expansions!
Ask about our opinion, Mystic Vale provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ForzaTune 7 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Mystic Vale on PC
To download and install Mystic Vale for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mystic Vale on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mystic Vale on PC.
Download Mystic Vale for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mystic Vale Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mystic Vale, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mystic Vale on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.