mySolarEdge is a free Android App developed by SolarEdge Technologies, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on mySolarEdge PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Manage your SolarEdge smart energy devices – anytime, anywhere
Use mySolarEdge to maximize your SolarEdge experience as well as your electricity savings:
· Track your energy use and production in real-time, with mobile-optimized features
· Identify ways to become more energy efficient
· Control your smart home devices and manage SolarEdge EV charging remotely
· View solar inverter status for quick troubleshooting using step-by-step instructions and easy to read menus in SetApp-enabled inverters only
· Set-up inverter communication and network settings in SetApp-enabled inverters only
* To get monitoring permissions, contact your installer.
** For energy usage monitoring, a consumption meter is required.
Ask about our opinion, mySolarEdge provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Photo to PDF – One-click Converter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install mySolarEdge on PC
To download and install mySolarEdge for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type mySolarEdge on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy mySolarEdge on PC.
Download mySolarEdge for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More mySolarEdge Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using mySolarEdge, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running mySolarEdge on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.