MyMSK is a free Android App developed by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyMSK PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MyMSK makes it easier for patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to manage important aspects of their care. With the app, you can message directly with your healthcare team, schedule your appointments, generate reports to share with your doctors, and more.
All you need to get started is your MyMSK Patient Portal ID and password. On the MyMSK app, you can securely access features including:
• LABS AND RADIOLOGY: View your lab and radiology reports and easily share them with family members or caregivers.
• CALENDAR AND APPOINTMENTS: See and confirm your upcoming appointments, get directions to the appointment locations, and easily share appointment details with family, friends, or your personal calendar.
• MESSAGING: Send appointment or prescription refill requests, questions about test results, or general office communications directly to your doctor's office.
• DIRECTORY: Find contact information and bios for doctors at MSK.
• VISITING US: Get step-by-step directions on your smartphone from your home into the building and right to your appointment at selected MSK locations.
If you don’t already have a MyMSK Patient Portal ID, visit my.mskcc.org, ask a staff member at your next clinic visit, or call your doctor’s office.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MyMSK first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Call Recorder – Automatic Call Recorder PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install MyMSK on PC
To download and install MyMSK for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyMSK on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyMSK on PC.
Download MyMSK for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyMSK Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyMSK, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyMSK on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.