myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail is a free Android App developed by My.com B.V., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
myMail – Manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Live, Exchange or GMX, myMail email client supports all major mail providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It makes communication fast, light and mobile-friendly. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All you need is your email login and password and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail supports all popular email services:
Google Mail (Gmail), Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, Live), Yahoo Mail, AOL, GMX, Mail.com and my Mail mobile email (my.com).
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for most host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
✻ Real-time push notifications for your mail account which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
✻ Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
✻ Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
✻ Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
✻ Create a unique email signature
✻ Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
✻ Filter by Unread email, Flagged or emails with Attachments
✻ Clear layout and design
✻ ActiveSync protocol supported
✻ View your entire email conversation on one screen with email threads.
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new e-mail address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
✻ Add, delete, label and manage folders
✻ Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
Our email application is optimised for your smartphone and tablet.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, send details to email@example.com including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Follow myMail to find out all about the upcoming updates and cool features at: www.facebook.com/mymail.official
myMail uses AdChoices. More information can be found here https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Ask about our opinion, myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Dinosaur Battle Simulator New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail on PC
To download and install myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail on PC.
Download myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running myMail: Email App for Gmail, Hotmail & AOL E-Mail on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.