MyLebara is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyLebara PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to MyLebara
Manage your account any time, anywhere.
· Top up with a credit or debit card, PayPal, iDEAL or voucher
· Check your balance and allowance
· View your recent activity
· Get online support
The MyLebara app is free, but data charges may apply. Available in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain.
Not with Lebara? Order a free SIM at lebara.com to get:
· Great value international calls
· Super fast data
· Free calls to other Lebara numbers
MyLebara provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to get the iOS Notes app on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install MyLebara on PC
To download and install MyLebara for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyLebara on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyLebara on PC.
Download MyLebara for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyLebara Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyLebara, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyLebara on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.