myGovID is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Australian Taxation Office. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on myGovID PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
myGovID is the Australian Government’s Digital Identity that allows you to prove who you are when accessing government online services. Verify two Australian identity documents such as your driver’s licence and passport to increase your identity strength and unlock government online services when and where you want.
Once set up, you can use your myGovID for personal or business matters, or both.
Set up your myGovID in three easy steps:
1. Download the myGovID app
2. Enter your details – including your full name, date of birth and a personal email address that only you have access to.
3. Add your identity documents – your details are checked against existing government records to verify your identity. Choose two of the following Australian identity documents to add (your name must match on both):
– driver’s licence or learner’s permit
– citizenship certificate
– visa (using your foreign passport)
– birth certificate
– Medicare card – once you verify one of the documents above in the app, you’ll have the option to add your Medicare card.
If you’ve had a change in name, you may be able to use a change of name or marriage certificate to verify this.
Your personal information won’t be shared without your permission – putting you in control. myGovID is accredited under the Australian Trusted Digital Identity Framework which strictly controls how your identity data is collected, stored and used. It uses encryption technology as well as the security features in your device, such as fingerprint, face and password. This is to protect your identity and help prevent other people accessing your information.
Your myGovID is unique to you – don’t share it with others.
If you need help or more information visit myGovID.gov.au.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced myGovID first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Encrypt The Home Folder On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install myGovID on PC
To download and install myGovID for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type myGovID on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy myGovID on PC.
Download myGovID for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More myGovID Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using myGovID, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running myGovID on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.