MyFLO Period Tracker is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by FLO Living LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyFLO Period Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MyFLO is the first-ever period tracker app that tells you what to do to be period symptom-free!
Learn why you have pms and other period symptoms and how to fix your period naturally.
Track your hormone symptoms daily, and My FLO will tell you how to use food to resolve symptoms and when to expect menstruation.
If you have symptoms related to pcos, endometriosis, fibroids, or other issues, track them in My FLO and get food-based tips from the app to help resolve your hormone symptoms.
The more you use it, the smarter MyFLO gets, and the better you’ll know your own body—from sensing when you’re about to ovulate to moving into to the next phase.
MyFLO is a period tracking and hormone-balancing tool that teaches you how to take care of and tap into your body’s cyclical, biochemical hormonal patterns. Know which foods, exercise, work, social, and love are best for your hormone balance at each phase of your cycle.
Learn how to ‘read’ your period and know if your hormones are healthy–discover what your period means about your hormonal balance.
+ Missing Periods
+ Mood Swings
+ Low Sex Drive
+ One touch fast entry: tap icons that matches your daily period symptoms
+ Smart tracking: enter period symptoms for 2 cycles and MyFLO will adjust its calendar to match your real cycle
+ Passcode-enabled: protect your data + privacy
+ Data backup option to help protect your period diary and preserve your data
+ Track 30+ symptoms like cramps, bloating, headache, acne, cravings, mood swings, insomnia, fatigue, menstrual color and heaviness
+ Learn what symptoms mean in each cycle phase and which foods to eat to resolve them
+ Tracks symptom frequency and suggests 4-week food based plan to resolve your hormone symptoms
+ In-depth hormone symptom guide: learn why you have different hormone symptoms in all 4 phases of your cycle and what they mean in each cycle phase
+ Learn what the color of your period means about your hormonal balance
+ Be notified when you’re in a new cycle phase so you can plan accordingly
+ 4 phase overview of your hormonal changes, how long each phase lasts, and what to expect
+ Partner tips: have a better relationship by letting your partner know how your hormones are affecting you each week of your cycle
MyFLO also includes:
+ Food tips: what to eat in all 4 phases of your cycle to optimize hormones and fix symptoms
+ Exercise tips: which workout type is best for your body and hormones in each cycle phase
+ Focus tips: choose social + work activities optimized for your weekly brain chemistry shifts
+ Love tips: learn what’s the best sex for each cycle phase
+ Schedule it: add lifestyle tips directly into your calendar
+ FLO Rx: specific 4-week programs recommended to fix period problems if MyFLO detects recurring symptom patterns
+ Partner sync: connect your partner to MyFLO via email. The app tells them when you move phases and how to best support you romantically.
Note: MyFLO does not prevent conception, and it should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. My FLO can track your period and predict your fertile window, but many factors can affect the exact date of ovulation.
MyFLO Period Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install MyFLO Period Tracker on PC
To download and install MyFLO Period Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyFLO Period Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyFLO Period Tracker on PC.
Download MyFLO Period Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyFLO Period Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyFLO Period Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyFLO Period Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.