MyDigicel is a free Android App developed by Digicel_Group, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyDigicel PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MyDigicel makes managing your account simple! Download the brand new MyDigicel app for free! Stay connected with your Digicel account from anywhere! Check out our new look and features:
– Access your account balance, Activate Plans and Subscriptions
– Send credit to family and friends
– Play Shake it and win prizes
– Top Up online
– Pay Bill for postpaid customers
– Stay up to date with Digicel's latest promotions
All this directly from your mobile!
MyDigicel provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install MyDigicel on PC
To download and install MyDigicel for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyDigicel on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyDigicel on PC.
Download MyDigicel for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyDigicel Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyDigicel, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyDigicel on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.