MyCard – Contactless Payment is the newest Finance release developed and published by Road Dogs Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyCard – Contactless Payment PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NFC mobile payment app
Save you card track data and pay in shops with contactless card readers using your mobile phone.
Add the cards using a mini magnetic stripe reader in your phone, or paste the track data into the app.
Store up to 20 cards on your phone and choose which card to use.
App has no internet access and does not share info with other apps.
You need to get the track2 magnetic stripe data from your card using a USB reader.
Now you can also use an audio jack card reader in your phone.
Both available on Ebay or Amazon for 5-15$.
Android 4.4 or higher and NFC required. Device must be unlocked when using mobile payment.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MyCard – Contactless Payment first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: BelongMS Improving life with Multiple Sclerosis on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MyCard – Contactless Payment on PC
To download and install MyCard – Contactless Payment for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyCard – Contactless Payment on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyCard – Contactless Payment on PC.
Download MyCard – Contactless Payment for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyCard – Contactless Payment Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyCard – Contactless Payment, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyCard – Contactless Payment on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.