MyCar – Expenses is a free Android App developed by Станислав Ткачук, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyCar – Expenses PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This application realizes the ability to keep records of the fuel consumption as well as to do the calculation of expenditures for the car in a fast and easy way.
The maintenance process of the car became easier.
You can monitor fueling and maintenance, and set up reports and important events for your vehicle.
The main advantages of the application are:
● Handy process of keeping record of the events and costs of your car (fuelling, oil change, repairing, washings, auto customizing and so on).
• Manage the cost of one or more vehicles.
• Detailed reports on refueling, costs and maintenance.
• Calculate the range of your vehicles directly with the app.
• Automatic data synchronization between devices.
● Calculation of fuel consumption not only on conventional cars, but also on dual-fuel cars.
Now you can monitor the cost of your vehicle quickly and easily.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MyCar – Expenses first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: VEP Free download: Play music & videos New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install MyCar – Expenses on PC
To download and install MyCar – Expenses for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyCar – Expenses on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyCar – Expenses on PC.
Download MyCar – Expenses for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyCar – Expenses Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyCar – Expenses, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyCar – Expenses on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.