MyCall is the newest Communication release developed and published by MyCall Norge. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MyCall PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In our new MyCall app you get a better control over your daily mobile usage! You can check your remaining balance, data, minutes, SMS and MMS at any time and you can top up more if you need!
Things you can do in our app:
– Check your internet usage
– Check remaining minutes
– Check remaining SMS/MMS
– Check you balance
– Buy more data
– Top up your balance
– Buy products with Account Balance/Saldo.
– Activate your top-up code
To make our app better for you, we improve it continuously with new features. Keep your app updated at all times and you will have access to the latest features available.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MyCall first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Videoshop – Video Editor Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install MyCall on PC
To download and install MyCall for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MyCall on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MyCall on PC.
Download MyCall for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MyCall Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MyCall, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MyCall on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.