my2M is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on my2M PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?
my2M provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: ZAP Aluguel the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install my2M on PC
To download and install my2M for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type my2M on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy my2M on PC.
Download my2M for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More my2M Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using my2M, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running my2M on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.