My Verisure is the newest House & Home release developed and published by Securitas Direct – Verisure. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Verisure PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app works with Securitas Direct / Verisure systems in Spain, France (only FAST systems), Italy, Portugal, Andorra, Brazil, Chile, Perú and Argentina.
If you have a VBox system, use this app instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sdi.mobile.android.verisure
MAXIMUM PROTECTION IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
The new Verisure application, designed exclusively for customers of the company Verisure who have a Verisure Smart Alarm installed, will allow you to simply and intuitively:
– Remotely connect/disconnect your alarm.
– See the status of your alarm (know if it is connected).
– Control entries/exits. You will always know who connects and disconnects your alarm and at what time (cleaning staff, employees, etc.).
– See everything that happens in your home or business, even though you are on the other side of the world. The alarm does not have to be triggered, it does not even have to be activated: you can request photos which you will see on your mobile phone.
– Open doors remotely.
– Control your home automation (lights, heating, etc.).
– Receive notifications in case of power failure
– New Action Plan service. You can establish the people and phone numbers which you want us to notify in the event of security alerts
– Our Sleep Arming service. This will make it possible to adapt the operating mode of your alarm to protect you during the night, only in the rooms of your house which you select.
– Improvements to the notification service to complete more features.
-If you are a customer of Verisure and you have a Verisure Smart Alarm installed, you will only have to download and install the application. To start using it you will need a “username” and a “password” which you will be able to obtain on our or by calling our Customer Services line
-If you are a customer of Verisure and you have another device installed, or you do not know if your device is compatible with this application, call our Customer Services line and we will give you all of the information.
-If you are still not a customer of Verisure and you want to receive more information, you can contact us on our website or by calling. All of the products and applications used to control your alarm have the most stringent security systems thanks to the Verisure Technology which is exclusive to Securitas Direct.
At Verisure we continue to look after your security, 24 hours a day.
My Verisure provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dance School Stories – Dance Dreams Come True the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install My Verisure on PC
To download and install My Verisure for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Verisure on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Verisure on PC.
Download My Verisure for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Verisure Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Verisure, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Verisure on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.