My UCI Health is a free Android App developed by UC Irvine Health, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My UCI Health PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Our mobile app gives you easy access to the most important information you need as a UCI Health patient or visitor. You can get access to your health information with the integrated MyChart patient portal, or you can learn about our doctors and locations or find the amenities available to you while you’re at UC Irvine Medical Center. And our Live Well blog feed can help you stay up-to-date on the latest health tips and stories.
Use our app to:
• Search our database of providers
• Find location maps, addresses, hours and parking information
• Learn about patient and visitor services
• Find out how to get urgent care and walk-in care
• View our Live Well blog feed
Are you a patient with UCI Health? You can access MyChart directly through our app, making it more convenient to manage your health information anytime, anywhere.*
With MyChart, you can:
• Communicate securely with your provider’s office
• Request an appointment
• View test results and medical records
• Request prescription renewals
• View and pay your bills
*To use MyChart on the My UCI Health mobile app, you need a MyChart account with UCI Health. If you are a patient but do not have a MyChart account, learn how to sign up at ucihealth.org/mychart.
Ask about our opinion, My UCI Health provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: VIPHealth on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install My UCI Health on PC
To download and install My UCI Health for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My UCI Health on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My UCI Health on PC.
Download My UCI Health for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My UCI Health Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My UCI Health, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My UCI Health on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.