My Town : Haunted House is a free Android Game developed by My Town Games Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Town : Haunted House PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This may LOOK like a regular mansion when the lights are on, but once you switch them off? BOO! The mansion turns into a Haunted House with new characters to play with and hours of exploration ahead as you discover each room.
Find the friendly skeleton and make sure to look into each room! There’s a friendly witch hiding at the end of a secret passage and she’s waiting to be found! What’s that under the bed? Better check it out!
* Save mode: My Town : Haunted House saves where you are when you turn it off, so you can come back to continue your adventure at any time!
* Multi touch function: Play with friends and family on a single device.
* No third-party advertising
* No in-app purchases
* New Characters – If you have My Town : Museum, you can bring your characters from that game over to My Town : Haunted House, so if you need your knight to assist in fighting the witch, you can carry him over! If you are just starting out with My Town, no worries! You can create 5 new characters inside My Town : Haunted House.
If you can imagine it, you can make it. Everything is possible in My Town : Haunted House!
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
While this game has a “haunted house” theme, there is nothing to scare younger children. Still, we recommend this game for children 6 years of age and above.
ABOUT MY TOWN
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My Town : Haunted House first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To View Game Performance With The Game Bar On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install My Town : Haunted House on PC
To download and install My Town : Haunted House for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Town : Haunted House on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Town : Haunted House on PC.
Download My Town : Haunted House for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Town : Haunted House Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Town : Haunted House, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Town : Haunted House on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.