My Town : Fire station Rescue is the newest Educational release developed and published by My Town Games Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Town : Fire station Rescue PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Become the hero of My town by playing as a fireman or paramedic. Start by dressing your characters in their protective gear, then head into the control room, where you’ll receive emergency calls, then drive the firetruck, helicopter or ambulance to reach your missions! and spray the fire, extinguish the burning flames and save lives!
But! There’s more to My Town : Fire Station Rescue than heading out for your missions. Children can learn about the daily lives of emergency workers by exploring what they do while waiting for the next call. Your family can visit you at the fire station and you can challenge them to a ping-pong game. Perhaps they’ve always wanted to see My Town from the sky? You can take them out on a helicopter flight! Just don’t forget to leave time for the gym, so you ensure you are fit and ready for any mission that might come your way.
*Save game mode: You can exit or log out of the game, and when you pick it back up none of your progress is lost- you can continue on your adventure.
*Multi Touch function: children can play alone, or with parents and friends on single device.
*Nine locations in the fire station to explore including the mission control room, rest area, kitchen, ambulance, gym, firetruck garage and more!
If you can imagine it, you can make it. Everything is possible in My Town : Museum!
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room.
ABOUT MY TOWN
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My Town : Fire station Rescue first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Track Data Usage By Netflix [Guide]
Download and Install My Town : Fire station Rescue on PC
To download and install My Town : Fire station Rescue for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Town : Fire station Rescue on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Town : Fire station Rescue on PC.
Download My Town : Fire station Rescue for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Town : Fire station Rescue Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Town : Fire station Rescue, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Town : Fire station Rescue on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.