My Town : Airport is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Town : Airport PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*** Pay once & Play forever + receive FREE updates! No ads and no IAP ***
Let’s go on a trip in the NEW My Town : Airport! Buy your tickets and SURPRISE! You’ve got a first class seat! We bet the pilot will see how special you are, and invite you into the flight control room! What’s that? He’s offering to teach you how to fly the plane? WOW! Maybe you’ll even get to check out the duty-free shop before going through security!
My Town : Airport has more than NINE new locations to explore! There are places to shop, an airport lounge and more! You can dress up your favorite characters in NEW costumes or meet new characters to add to your current My Town games!
We’ve got a few secrets in this game…what happens when you skydive? What are these new MINI GAMES? You’ll have to search for them to find out!
* New Characters – If you have any of the My Town dollhouse games, you can bring your characters from those games over to My Town : Airport to join you on your travels!
* If you are just starting out with My Town, no worries! You can create your own characters inside My Town : Airport
* We update our older games every month, so please wait for the updates to connect these games to My Town : Airport
* The ability to save your progress and pick up where you left off next time you open the app
* Multi-touch Feature: Play with your friends and family on the same device!
If you can imagine it, you can make it. Everything is possible in My Town : Airport!
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room. Younger kids will enjoy playing together with there parents while the older kids can play alone or with a friend using our new multitouch feature!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My Town : Airport first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Remotely Disable Smart Lock On Android [Guide]
Download and Install My Town : Airport on PC
To download and install My Town : Airport for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Town : Airport on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Town : Airport on PC.
Download My Town : Airport for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Town : Airport Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Town : Airport, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Town : Airport on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.