My Talking Tom Friends is a free Android Game developed by Outfit7 Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Talking Tom Friends PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From the creators of insanely popular virtual pet games My Talking Tom, My Talking Tom 2, My Talking Angela, My Talking Hank, and other worldwide successful titles, comes a revolution in virtual pet simulation!
★ PLAY IN A FULL HOUSE OF BEST FRIENDS 🏡🐱🐶🐰
What’s better than having one best friend? Having six! Players can join Talking Tom, Angela, Hank, Ginger, Ben and Becca as they move in together in their new home for the first time, and get to know the pets that are adored around the world!
★ TAKE CARE OF THEM 🥰🛁🍰
They need someone to feed them, bathe them, tend to their wishes and play fun games with their cool toys! Players can help Talking Tom and his friends advance in their skills, and when it’s time to sleep, they need to find a cozy spot to recharge for a whole new day of fun and games!
★ UNIQUE CHARACTERS 😻😾🙀😹
Who likes to bake? And who is a secret artist in the family? Why is Talking Tom looking at Talking Angela LIKE THAT? Players will have fun meeting all of the characters, and discover their interesting and playful personalities!
★ CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING 🖼️🎁👒
Players can make this virtual house their own! They can collect cool toys on bus trips to town and change the look of the friends’ home. And who can miss this amazing wardrobe?! Anyone can show their fashion sense and customize the friends’ outfits any way they want. This is one stylish pet family!
★ FUN PLAY TIME! ⚽🎸🎨
The game features a totally new collection of mini games to test users’ skill, reflex, and puzzle-solving – in spacious landscape mode for the first time! But that’s not all – there are many new fantastic toys to discover in the game as well! Uh-oh, looks like Hank is hungry again! Time to grow some veggies with Angela!
★ BEAUTIFUL WORLD 👀✨🌷
Players can discover beautiful 3D visuals and the exciting open space of the friends’ new family home, and move through different rooms as they wish! There are many toys and games that they can play outside their home too!
Download now, play and join the amazing virtual pet family fun in My Talking Tom Friends!
★ PLAY FOR FREE! ★
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
– Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
– Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
– YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
– The option to make in-app purchases;
– Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
– Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My Talking Tom Friends first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best VPNs for Mac in 2018 to Keep Data Secure and Private [Guide]
Download and Install My Talking Tom Friends on PC
To download and install My Talking Tom Friends for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Talking Tom Friends on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Talking Tom Friends on PC.
Download My Talking Tom Friends for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Talking Tom Friends Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Talking Tom Friends, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Talking Tom Friends on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.