My Talking Pet is a free Android App developed by Woba Media, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Talking Pet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The #1 hit app!
Take a photo or choose from your photo gallery, then speak into the microphone to see your pet realistically speak back to you. Use it for any animal… or maybe someone you know?
Share it as a video on your favorite social network, or email it as a special greeting to your friends and family.
Change the voice from big dog to tiny kitten or anything in between.
Also in this new and revamped version:
– Your photos are saved to your device for easy reuse
– Extra hand picked animal photos included to get you started
– Christmas hats!
– Various bug fixes
My Talking Pet provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: You Must Build A Boat on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install My Talking Pet on PC
To download and install My Talking Pet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Talking Pet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Talking Pet on PC.
Download My Talking Pet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Talking Pet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Talking Pet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Talking Pet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.