My Story: Choose Your Own Path is the newest Simulation release developed and published by Nanobit Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Story: Choose Your Own Path PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to MY STORY, a game where you choose your own adventure and write your life! Be careful what you choose, though: one choice can change the course of the entire story, so choose wisely!
DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS
Whatever you choose will determine how well you get along with your friends, how popular you are, and who you fall in love with!
CREATE YOUR LOOK
Personalize your character, choose your clothes and hairstyle. Dress to express yourself!
LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES
Experience college drama, be an aspiring movie star, a rich heiress, or a New York socialite! Anything is possible!
Dozens of interesting stories are waiting for you! What's your favorite genre? Romance, comedy, drama, MY STORY has it all!
Ask about our opinion, My Story: Choose Your Own Path provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install WPS Office On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install My Story: Choose Your Own Path on PC
To download and install My Story: Choose Your Own Path for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Story: Choose Your Own Path on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Story: Choose Your Own Path on PC.
Download My Story: Choose Your Own Path for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Story: Choose Your Own Path Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Story: Choose Your Own Path, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Story: Choose Your Own Path on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.