My Sprint Rewards is a free Shopping App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Sprint Rewards PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sprint customers, now you can get special rewards and perks along with access to thousands of discounts from brands you love with the My Sprint Rewards App. It is our way of saying thanks for being a Sprint customer. Rewards will change regularly, so check back often.
• Sprint Rewards – Special deals from Sprint, exciting experiences and exclusive perks from our partners.
• Sprint Marketplace – Save with thousands of discounts and cash back rewards on brands you love:
• Travel – Hotels, car rental and vacation packages
• Tickets – Movies, concerts, theme parks/attractions and sporting events
• Food – National and local restaurants
• Electronics – TVs, computers
• Fashion – Apparel, shoes and accessories
• And more!
The app also features Cash Back Rewards, where you can earn 3% – 20% cash back on select purchases.
Ask about our opinion, My Sprint Rewards provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Quick Add On Snapchat For Your Account [Guide]
Download and Install My Sprint Rewards on PC
To download and install My Sprint Rewards for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Sprint Rewards on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Sprint Rewards on PC.
Download My Sprint Rewards for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Sprint Rewards Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Sprint Rewards, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Sprint Rewards on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.