My Personal Agenda Pro is a free Android App developed by Tambucho, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Personal Agenda Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
My Personal Agenda is the most comprehensive Organizer you will find for your Android device.
(We also have a special Agenda for Students: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tambucho.studentdiary.trial)
It includes the following modules:
– Task Lists.
– Data encryption.
– Conversion to PDF
– Email or share.
– Data synchronization.
– 2 Widget Notices
– 1 Notes Widget.
– Always in constant improvement.
ATTENTION: To recover the data of the free version make a backup, if you have the data encrypted you can take note of the encryption key in the preferences. In the Pro, enter the encryption, if necessary, and then recover the data from the backup.
If you have any problems with the application, or any suggestions for improvement, please contact us by Email Developer and we will be the fastest.
This application can not be moved to the SD card.
My Personal Agenda Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SEGA POCKET CLUB MANAGER New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install My Personal Agenda Pro on PC
To download and install My Personal Agenda Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Personal Agenda Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Personal Agenda Pro on PC.
Download My Personal Agenda Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Personal Agenda Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Personal Agenda Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Personal Agenda Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.