My Notes – Notepad is the newest Productivity release developed and published by KreoSoft. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Notes – Notepad PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notepad with cloud syncing. You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
– App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint)
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet
– Organize notes by folders
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder
– Add reminders
– Manage folders
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position
– Manage backups
– Export (Text file and HTML)
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty
– Store large notes
– Dark theme
– Theme color
– English language
– No ads
– Sync options > Auto sync *
– Backup > Preview
– Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
* Manual sync also works in the free version
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
App data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Notes – Notepad" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com".
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage Apps".
3. Find the app called "KreoSoft – My Notes".
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Ask about our opinion, My Notes – Notepad provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: iFarming – Monitor New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install My Notes – Notepad on PC
To download and install My Notes – Notepad for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Notes – Notepad on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Notes – Notepad on PC.
Download My Notes – Notepad for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Notes – Notepad Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Notes – Notepad, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Notes – Notepad on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.