My Museum Story: Mystery Match is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Museum Story: Mystery Match PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🏆Welcome to our free to play online game 🏆
Become a mystery-solving detective and find hidden artifacts and lost treasures to build your own mystery museum!
Swap around and match artifacts by color to collect objects, decorate house building and halls of the museum and solve mystery quests! Beat breathtaking match-3 levels and search for hidden treasures of ancient civilizations. Carve your way through a story packed with mystery, romance and adventures! Excited? Mystery museum is waiting for you!
Customize the halls of the museum and surrounding garden scapes. Go on a journey to the pyramids of Egypt, travel to Greece and solve the mystery of Poseidon, have a fascinating trip to Japan! You can also open your own Jurassic mansion and build fountains outside the museum to entertain your visitors even more! You ain’t a mystery detective like Lara Croft? Of course you are, jump on in!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ The game features ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
★ Easy and fascinating gameplay — swap matching mystery items to complete match 3 puzzle game.
★ Creative freedom — choose the museum decor, open new locations and start building a unique museum.
★ Various constructions — build your own Jurassic City, place fountains outside the museum mansion and much more!
★ Exciting episode — restore your museum and embark on a thrilling adventure game!
★ Unique game design — colourful game scenes and sparkling match 3 jigsaw puzzle levels won’t leave you unimpressed!
★ Challenging tasks — choice quests to fill your museum with new mystery items and collect lost artifacts.
★ Multiple game locations — crawl through haunted museum halls, develop surrounding territories and go on a search for ancient artifacts of Egypt, Greece and Japan!
★ Lovely in-game heroes to accompany you on your search for hidden artifacts.
★ A Facebook community of mystery detective episodes to share your progress with.
★ Free to play access: just install to start your own museum adventure.
In case you have any issues, questions or comments don’t forget to e-mail us at email@example.com
Join our Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/mymuseumgame/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/my_museum_story/
Ask about our opinion, My Museum Story: Mystery Match provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: DANCEVIL the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install My Museum Story: Mystery Match on PC
To download and install My Museum Story: Mystery Match for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Museum Story: Mystery Match on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Museum Story: Mystery Match on PC.
Download My Museum Story: Mystery Match for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Museum Story: Mystery Match Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Museum Story: Mystery Match, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Museum Story: Mystery Match on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.