My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🚖 Finding, communicating, and storing location is faster and easier than ever. My Location helps you keep current about your location while you are traveling. Capture and save your favorite places. Take control of your travel location and install the My Location mobile app. ✈️🇯🇵🇧🇷🇹🇷🇪🇸🇫🇷🇫🇮🇰🇷🇮🇹
Step 1 – Allow location permission
Step 2 – Set local language in My Location Settings ⚙️
Step 3 – Place widget in Home Screen
Step 4 – Have a great time 🚀
* Text to speech address widget in over 10 languages
* Handsfree updates with Go subscription
* Design for delivery and taxi professionals
* Motion and screen-on updates
* Driving – update on turns and stops
* Walking – update every 30sec, 1min, 2min or 5min
* Include Plus ad-free experience
* Color widget background and black text
* Ads free experience
Multi-touch map interactions:
* Long press – show address and distance
* Tap on location icon – show address window
* Tap on address window – copy to clipboard
* Double tap – zoom to tap location
* Touch and move – move map
* Pinch in – zoom out
* Pinch out – zoom in
* Two finger rotate – rotate map and show compass*
*Compass is located on the upper left corner
Local storage interactions:
* Short press on map icon – copy address to clipboard
* Long press on map icon – launch Google Maps Navigation
* Long press on an item – show removal screen
Font Size: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
Show Country: off or 🇺🇸 on
Text to Speech: off or 👩🏻 on
Screen On Auto Update: off or 🔋on
Auto Save: off or on
GPS only mode: off or on
Local Language: tap to select
GPS URLs are compatible with:
and other applications
Example location message:
"6 Avenue Gustave Eiffel, 75007 Paris-7E-Arrondissement, France
On Androids, the link will open in a browser or natively in Google Maps. On other phones, the link will open in a browser.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave a review.
My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Magical Spell Crush PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard on PC
To download and install My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard on PC.
Download My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Location – Travel Aid for Trips Aboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.