My Fussy Eater is a free Food & Drink App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Fussy Eater PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 260 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 70 plus EXCLUSIVE recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
As a mum of two young children, Ciara the founder of My Fussy Eater and Pick Plates, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
– Over 260 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
– Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free / gluten free / egg free and nut free.
– Search function allows you to search not only by recipe, but by specific ingredient.
– View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredient for that step.
– Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
– Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
– Shopping list function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
– The favourites button allows you to save your favourite recipes and then view them quickly and easily in the drop-down menu
My Fussy Eater provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Beat Maker Pro – music maker drum pad the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install My Fussy Eater on PC
To download and install My Fussy Eater for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Fussy Eater on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Fussy Eater on PC.
Download My Fussy Eater for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Fussy Eater Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Fussy Eater, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Fussy Eater on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.