My Etisalat is a free Android App developed by Etisalat Misr, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Etisalat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now with Etisalat's new application; My Etisalat, you can manage your accounts, check your balance, recharge and much more.
We will bring you regular updates for bug fixes, performance improvements and new features.
– Totally redesigned interface
– New features to make you in full control of your account
– Bill payment by credit card
– Manage your complaints through the application
– Rate plan migration
– Top dialed numbers and top calls duration
– Quick login approach
– Call divert feature
Stay tuned for more updates. Thanks for using My Etisalat!
My Etisalat provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dolphin Browser – Fast, Private & Adblock🐬 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install My Etisalat on PC
To download and install My Etisalat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Etisalat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Etisalat on PC.
Download My Etisalat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Etisalat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Etisalat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Etisalat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.