My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Disney. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
– Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
– Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
– Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
– Purchase your theme park tickets.†
– Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
– Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
– Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
– Search and filter activities to find exactly what you’re looking for.
– Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
– Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
– Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
– Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fruit Cubes Blast – Tap Puzzle Legend New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World on PC
To download and install My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World on PC.
Download My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Disney Experience – Walt Disney World on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.